What's in your CrossFit Games Day Tool Box...
Things you might commonly find in various athletes CrossFit Tool box;
- Community spirit and sense of humor to get you though the inevitable highs & lows of competition
- Runners, one of the most hotly debated topics is which runner are the best for which workouts...
- Skipping Ropes, a good CrossFitter will always have a skipping rope on them. You will need one!!!
- Olympic Weightlifting Shoes, der for oly wods
- Spots Tape, you never know when you might need some running repairs
- Spare changes of clothes, some workouts might take place outside and it could be wet on the day. Also who knows how many workouts they'll be required for..
- iPod, finding your chi in between workouts
- Food, coz food is good! Seriously though, find something you'll be able to stomach between multiple wods. Eski's are encouraged
- Skills, all of those extra skill you've been training hard to master, don't forget to bring them!
- A HUGE Smile, don't forget this is meant to be a bit of fun!
- Bring what ever else you think you might need